Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Another new beginning
I consider myself a rather personable person. I enjoy hearing other peoples stories. However I have also always found myself to be an inherent introvert. I enjoy a good party, I enjoy and appreciate the social things of life, but deep down I love a good cuddle under a warm blanket with a piping hot cup of tea and a book! Ahh nothing sounds better. But I have decided this year, I will be a little less introverted a little less ambiguous and allow people to see into the intriguing ever changing life of Joel and Bre Walker. It does after all start with just the two of us...however after 10 moves...going on 11 and 3 children...and another one on the way,I have found us to be very interesting the last couple of years!! So much so that I think the only way to relieve the apparent "interestingness" of our life is to release and BLOG. So here's to 2011, that will inevitably be wonderful and the beginning of our family blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you decided to blog! I love reading ppls blog. I'm excited to read yours! Love ya!
ReplyDelete