Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mae Mae




From the day Macie Kaye came into the world we have always acknowledged her strong spirit and conviction. She may be small in stature, but for what she lacks in size she makes up in pure spunk! She is talented, diplomatic and has quite the imagination. She has a love for her brothers that is delightful and humbling, I know I never had such tenderness for my siblings as she does as young as she does. It is also so wonderful to have a princess in the family :) She is currently enrolled in preschool with Miss Chris and dancing up a storm with Miss Misty. Life couldn't get any better! I love you my baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful girl you are Macie! I kind of feel the same way about Paisley. She definitely knows what she wants & is a determined little girl!!

    ReplyDelete