Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A little intro





Let me tell you something about Sawyer James Walker. If a kids smile could make a person melt, simply by viewing it,one would simply "butter" into a small pool upon meeting this adorable,side-dimple laden boy. He is charming, endearing and considerate. Handsome like his Daddy and just unavoidably loveable.
He has recently hit up Val Vista Lakes elementary for some class action. Ladies beware! He is doing wonderfully well, and much to his kindergarten teacher's chagrin is not able to go home with her everyday, he has been saved for her daughter however :). What would I do without my Sauce! Love you boy!

1 comment:

  1. Sauce really is a neat kid! I enjoyed spending time with him over Christmas (and this past summer)...heck I enjoy any minute I get with you guys! He is totally a mini Joel! I see a lot of Joel's characteristics (i think that is the word i'm looking for) in him. You guys make cute kids, I'm glad your adding to the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete