Friday, January 7, 2011

And then...there was US


The current status on our family of 5, is we will soon be a family of 6! We are expecting our fourth on the fourth of July, which is very patriotic of us :), and we can hardly wait! Whether for this pregnancy to be over or for this baby to be met, either way we are super excited! We are currently living in Gilbert Arizona. Joel is in his second year of law school at ASU and absolutley loving it! We have been so blessed in 2010. The miracles that have followed our lives by the Lord's hand have truly been humbling. I am so grateful for my knowledge of my Heavenly Father's love for me. It truly makes all the craziness that is life cherished.

3 comments:

  1. and how very happy I am that there are 5....we love you guys and think we are so very blessed to have briefly bumped into one another. We were met for each other....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love my family of 6! Glad that your family is doing so well. We feel so blessed that you were part of our lives- even if it was short lived :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to catch up with you on here. your family is beautiful! I am jealous you are spending some time in AZ, check the weather in AB lately and you'll know why. good luck with all!!
    if you do go private, please add me, wizaer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete