Sunday, February 6, 2011
A mommy read that can't be beat!!
For any of you mommy's out there that just some times think to yourselves, among other things, "I have no clue how to help this kid to listen?" I have a book for you! It's an oldie but a goodie...It is entitled "Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood" This book is specific for children from birth to six years but the author Jim Fay and Charles Fay have a plethora of different books. They vary from how to teach your children about money to how to help your teenager. Regardless, good read, worth your time and the rewards are wonderful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness!! This post must have been specifically for me!! I am seriously going to the Library tomorrow to get this book! This is our MAJOR stumbling block right now....other than just dealing with "boy" stuff! Love you guys!
ReplyDeletei will go check it out too... library here i come!
ReplyDelete