Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sleep...lovely Sleep

So really I can't complain in the sleep department. I have an AMAZING husband! While I have been sick, and excessively sick at night, he gets up with every child that seems to bob their little head into our room. And for some that may be never, but as of late it has been every three hours someone has cried, crept into our bed and made nasty moaning death sounds on the stairs. Regardless, my man has been up at no matter the time of night. So I was thinking as I lay there one night, cause of course I'm not really sleeping just laying, how am I going to help this poor man of mine....this is getting ridiculous. As a dad Joel is just one big softy when it comes to cuddling and such, so it really didn't bother him at first...but then the routine kicks in, Dad's don't know the devious kid routines:) Macie is an un-diagnosed insomniac. I'm not joking, she's super creepy at night and talks, and moans and gets out of bed incessantly she never seems to just go to sleep, the deep sleep. Anyways, I am putting this out there for all you mother's that may have a creepy sleeper. I was told, by my mom more than likely that calcium helps in sleeping. It seems to me that the answers for my entire life's woes, according to my mom, have been vitamin C or calcium. So I kind of did a daughter-shrug off (you know what I'm talking about) But....NO REALLY! This stuff works. I have taught her to swallow pills, cause if you know anything about calcium if it is not in it's pill form it is utterly nasty in liquid and or chewable...seriously barf in your mouth. So I have taught her to swallow 4 pills of calcium magnesium a day. Two in the morning and two right before bed. And you know what!!? It's working! So if you have any little bed buddies, give this a try...if they aren't swallowers you can get it in capsule form and pour it into about anything and everything...shakes, oatmeal, whatever your weapon of choice! Good luck! And hopefully GOODNIGHTS!!

1 comment:

  1. how I love your randomness, but you promised me belly pictures and they are not here? what the? A promise is a promise! But anyways, I am sorry you have been so sick, I wish I could be there to help....

    ReplyDelete